Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Love.

Love....
snowflakes falling.

joys of the holiday season.....decorating, holiday lights, baking cookies and other yummy treats, the  fragrant smell of the freshly chopped Christmas Tree,  get togethers with family  and friends..... and my list could go on and on.

misletoe ( nothing  like a  kiss under the mistletoe *wink*).
my lil babies(shihtzus).
cuddling and reading  by the  fireplace.
shopping.
Stephen King books.
movies. (Chick flicks, horror, suspense, action.... ok I'm a huge movie nut!)
puppies and kitties.
nature.
decorating cakes.
sunsets.
ren faires.
plays and musicals.
ballroom dancing.
lavendar roses.
strawberries.
chocolate. ( I  think I might have mentioned chocolate already... but come on  a girl can  never  have  enough  chocolate *wink*)
frogs.
mooses.
ok  love animals and  marine  life.
Disney World. One of the most  magical  places I have  been.
Purple (the color).

sketching.
Painting. ( I am the happiest  when I  paint.)

crafting.
scrapbooking and making  greeting cards.
and  I love enjoying life and  everything it  has  to offer.

Of course  I could  go on and on  about  my loves.... but this  gives you a lil insight into me:)

What  kind of things  do you love?

Have a  wonderful day!
~Heather

2 comments:

  1. I can't agree more Heather you can't have too much Chocolate. :) The things I love about Christmas is spending quality time with my hubby and my baby (cat), family and friends, giving and receiving presents. I love the colour purple too and love walking on a cold winter's day when we have had a frost the night before.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love:

    My son
    My animals - yorkie and two lionhead bunnies
    Horses
    Walking in the country and by the sea
    Living by the sea.
    Yorkshire
    The Lake District
    Bruce Springsteen
    Elvis
    Theme parks
    Zoos and wildlife parks
    Flowers
    Cardmaking
    Reading
    Frosty but sunny autumnal mornings
    Wrapping up warm and heading out for a good old walk in the cold.

    ReplyDelete