Saturday, December 8, 2012

Best Friends Forever

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends and Followers

Another chilly day here today so will be staying in and getting crafty!! Domestic duties have all been completed so now it is time to craft. I hope you are all well and have time to get some crafting done today. No matter what you are doing I hope you have a fabulous day.

Today I am showcasing Heather Valentin's Eleanor and Pickles Best Friends Forever. You can buy Heather's wonderful digis from here. Remember that this is the only place offically authorised to sell the digis so please support the artist!

I decided to do a non-Christmas card for a bit of a change. I just love these images and I hope that my friends will too.

Around the card base I have dusted PanPastel in Dairylaide Yellow.
The first and second layers are printed onto HP Photograph Paper and are from NitWit
The green card is from Core'dinations green card
I have printed Eleanor and Pickles onto Stampography card then cut out using Spellbinder Scalloped Rectangle. I coloured Eleanor with my Copic Ciao pens. I dusted topper with PanPastels in Hansa Yellow Shade.
To finish off I have added gems to the corners, added a sentiment from my stash and the Bow is made with lemon ribbon I got on holiday in Turkey. I have added a Dazzler from Creative Expressions.
I am entering this into the following Challenges:
 
Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card I love the image and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Lou! It's so spring-like and warm...just what is needed right now.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry...I meant Linda! Oh no...I'm in twubble! Lol.
      xx

      Delete
    2. Oh yes Madam you most definitely are in TWUBBLE!!!!

      :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Fab card as always Linda!

    Love Love Love!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda, a fabulous card and the image is wonderful, love her big green specs, and the lovely spring colours
    Janet

    ReplyDelete