Thursday, December 20, 2012

Dreaming of a White Christmas. Skate and 2013 Celebration.

Hi everyone~

The  stocking  are hung, gingerbread cookies in the oven and  a winter storm is brewing.  Temps  are falling and  the wind howling, rain  to sleet and then snow will start falling after midnight  tonight.  This is one of two storms that  will hit  Michigan  before  Christmas  eve.  So there is a GREAT chance that my  dreams of  a white Christmas   this  year will actually happen.  Yayyyy!

Christmas  lights  are so magical  on  freshly fallen  snow. They  glisten so.  I love this time of  year  when  family and  friends  gather in joyous  celebrations. 

Today... I  have posted some new digis in  my Lacy Sunshine Shop.  Remember its the only OFFICIAL and AUTHORIZED place to purchase my  digis... and  it's direct  from me the  artist:)  It doesn't get any better than   that:)

Here is my one and only, the original.... Eleanor and Pickles Ooppps Wrong Skates Digi  Stamp.. perfect for  today(wink) Here is the link .......http://purimagination.com/Eleanorandpicklesooopswrongskatess.html
Then my Eleanor and Pickles 2013 Celebration Digi. Here is the link to purchase my adorable digi...http://purimagination.com/EleanorandPickles2013celebration.html






Have fun checking out  my digis  and Happy Shopping!

And  don't forget,  if  your a facebook  fan... come join my Lacy Sunshine Group. It's the perfect place  for  my fans and fellow crafters  to  post your wonderful creations using my   digis, to mingle and to share  crafting  tips!

Here is the link...https://www.facebook.com/groups/LacySunshine/?ref=ts&fref=ts

Have a wonderful  day! After my cookies are  done and decorated, I will be  getting comfy  by the  fireplace  drawing. I a ton of wonderful ideas and plans for 2013  and I need to get to work. It's not  really work  for  it's  something I  so  enjoy.. my  favorite thing in the  world.

Until next time friends....
~Heather

2 comments:

  1. We've no chance of a white Christmas over here Heather. It's so wet that much of the country is at risk of further flooding, which isn't good as so many people were flooded out a few weeks ago. We're lucky to be on top of a hill but my heart goes out to everyone else.

    And no Christmas cookies here, but me and Jamie (aged 6) will be making some mince pies on Christmas Eve. Apparently, they're they best mince pies ever, so I'll let you know how they turn out and might even give up the recipe!

    Now...the new digis. Well...they're all pretty gorgeous and I'm desperate to do all of them right now. However, it'll soon be time for bed over here so I'll have to wait to play until tomorrow and I'm sure that a card will be blogged before the end of the day. They are really special and I'm dying to see what Heather comes up with next!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun those digis! Wow. I'm going to have to go shopping... just can't before Christmas :(

    ReplyDelete