Sunday, December 2, 2012

Eleanor & Pickles at the North Pole.

Hi everyone!

Today's card was created using Heather Valentin's fab Eleanor & Pickles at the North Pole.  Feel a bit sorry for poor Pickles here as he only has a scarf and boots to keep him warm!  Donations of froggy sized thermals would be greatly received, I'm sure!  Lol.

So, here it is:

I really loved colouring this one using my promarkers and I'm pretty pleased with the results.  Still need to work on the hat and hair, and be a bit braver about leaving some more colour in the face (it looks so dark until it dries) but pretty pleased with most of it.  It's a great design if you're not that experienced at colouring and I really enjoyed using it.  And it's just so cute too!

The base easel is a little idea I came up with earlier in the year when I decided that normal easels could be a little boring for my taste.  So I had a play with my punches and found that it's very easy to create something just that little bit different.  There's a tutorial on how to do it at the top of the page on my blog which is here.  It's very easy and only takes minutes to do.  You'll also find more information on how I put the card together on my blog as well...and you'll find that here.

Hope you like this one.
Take care & happy crafting.
Lexie
xx

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwww.... So so beautiful Lexie! I love ur coloring ! Donations for frog thermals... Too cute lol.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card hun, just love these images xxxx

    ReplyDelete