Friday, December 7, 2012

Eleanor & Pickles Having Dinosaur Fun!

Hi everyone!

Hope you're all ok?

Today I have a brand spanking new digi by Heather Valentin which can only be purchased from here.  If you see it for sale anywhere else, please let Heather know as no one else is authorised to sell this digi and for them to do so would be illegal.

I love this digi so much.  Please excuse my crafting this time...it's not my best.  I usually sort out the card first and then colour the digi to match, but this time I couldn't wait to get on with colouring the digi.  My little lad absolutely loves this one.

Anyhoo...here it is!


Sorry about the photo but the light's going over here.  Shall try and take a better one tomorrow and change it then.

Hope you love this one as much as I do.  It really is so beautiful thank you Heather!

Take care everyone.
Happy crafting.
Lexie
xx

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Lexie! Great colors, coloring and design. I LOVE IT!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card the image is so cute and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and a fab card!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete