Monday, December 17, 2012

Eleanor & Pickles - Love Bugs.

Hi everyone!

Hope you're all ok?

I've been busy crafting again and this time I've created a Valentine's card.  Shall have to flog this one as have no one to send it to.  Did I hear violins then?  Lol.

Anyway...as it's a Valentine card I had a bit of fun with this one...as you can see!



This is such a beautiful digi and so easy to colour.  Haven't been OTT with a card for ages, so really enjoyed throwing stuff at this one.  There are more details on my blog which can be found here.

Love Bugs is a beautiful digi so head over to Lacy Sunshine to grab yours now!

Take care everyone & happy crafting!
Lexie
xx

2 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC! Lexie its so precious! I love it thanks so much for creating with my digis:)
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete