Saturday, December 1, 2012

Eleanor & Pickles with Tashes.

Hi Everyone!

hope you're ok?

I made this card a couple of days ago as a card for a friend and to let Movember know I hadn't entirely ignored it, lol.

I love this image!  It's just so cheerful, even if I've been a little boring colouring her hair.  I'm still learning to use my promarkers (my choice of marker) and wanted to try a different technique so stuck with colours I know.  

There are more details on my blog which is here if you'd like to take a look.

Hope you like the image and the way I've presented the Dynamic Duo, lol.  They're just so beautiful and a lot of fun to play around with.

Take care & happy crafting!
Lexie
xx

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card Lexie! Love the colors! Great job as always! thanks!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete