Saturday, December 8, 2012

Fight Like a Girl!

Hi everyone!

Hope you're all ok?

I made a card today using the fabulous Limited Edition digi which Heather has come up with to raise money for cancer research.  You can only buy the digi from Heather and here is the post giving you all the information you need.  ALL proceeds will be going to charity and the digi costs just $3.



I've kept this card simple as I didn't want to take away from the all important message the digi puts across.  If you'd like to see more information on the card please visit my blog here.

Just like to add that I'm having so much fun working with Heather's beautiful digis.  I'm like a kid in a sweet shop (candy store) with all these goodies!  

Take care everyone & happy crafting!
Lexie
xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card the image and layout are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutley stunning work of art Lexie! I love the gorgeous colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card,lovely image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lexie! Beautiful card for a wonderful cause!
    Thanks so much!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete