Friday, December 28, 2012

Let Them Eat Cake!

Hi Folks!

It's me again.  I've kind of got very addicted to crafting using Eleanor & Pickles, but today I've given Eleanor a day off.  Think it's actually her birthday as Pickles has been baking and decorating a cake as you can see:

Isn't he just adorable?  Not sure he's going to get that cake safely to Eleanor, though...looks a little bit precarious. 

This is a brand spanking new digi which will be available at Lacy Sunshine very, VERY soon, so watch the store and, obviously, here for more news of all the new designs Heather is coming up with.   If you didn't see it yesterday, scroll down a couple of posts and you'll find a sneak peek at another new digi design from Heather. 

For more information on my card please have a look at my own blog which is here.

Take care everyone.
Happy crafting!
Lexie
xx

5 comments:

  1. Fab card! I love it! And the colours are gorgeous!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious card lexie! I love it! The colors are amazing!
    Thanks for sharing!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Lexie, loving the colour combination and how sweet of pickles to bake Eleanor a cake! Would be nice if you had made me a few mince pies.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well...I did make a big batch but they're all gone. I'll make you some next year if you're a good girl.
      xx

      Delete
  4. Looks really yummy! Love the details of this card.

    ReplyDelete