Friday, December 21, 2012

Let's Party!

Hi everyone!

Hope you're all ok and not rushing around too much for Christmas.

My apologies, but today's card was a little rushed and I've not done full justice to Heather's gorgeous new Eleanor & Pickles Celebrate 2013 digi, so I will try and get another version done before New Year.  I just couldn't wait to crack on with it but really didn't have time to finish it off properly. 

Also, Pickles looks a little poorly after guzzling that glass of champers, but I'm sure he'll survive.  Actually, he's green but my camera's turned the green coloured bits yellow, lol.  Think I need a new one.  Also, there is colour on the glass for shading but it's not showing in the pic...I obviously overblended, though it does look fine to the naked eye.


So...it's blue and green which is very different from my usual pinks and purples.  Felt like everyone would like a change...maybe I can do the next one in my favourite colours...

Remember, you can only buy this digi at Heather Valentin's new store Lacy Sunshine. 

Take care everyone & happy crafting!
Lexie
xx

4 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Lexie!!! I love pickles he sure does worse for wear.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it--just gorgeous!!! you're a great artist!

    ReplyDelete