Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Maddie and Clover

Good Evening Crafty Friends and Followers

Well I finally got in my craft room today and crafted for me!  Oh I spent time colouring a few digi's that are new.  I even made them into cards one of which I am showing you tonight.

This is Heather Valentin's new Digi called Maddie and Clover, as some of you may know who visit my blog regularly know that I love Heather's digi's and was delighted when she sent me this digi to play with.  

You can ONLY buy Heather's digi's from her store Lacy Sunshine.   Please remember NOT to buy Heather's digi's from anywhere else other than the above store, as this is the only authorised place to sell or give them away.

 
 

 
Pearlescent white A4 card scored at 4½, 9½, 14½ and 19½ cms and folded.
I have matted floral card from my stash on 2 of the folds and added a Thank You sentiment to the inside layer.
The front fold of the card I have matted and layered the same floral card with pink mirri card.
Maddie and Clover (chameleon) have been printed onto Stampography card and then coloured with Copic Ciao Pens.  I have used Copic Spica pens on the flowers.
To finish off I have wrapped ribbon around the middle fold and flowers from my stash.
  
Thank you for Stopping by Today
Hugs xxxx


4 comments:

  1. This is fab Linda. Aren't Maddie and Clover just great to work with? They're so cute and easy to colour any way you want.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Yes Lexie they sure are!!! Love these as well as Eleanor and Pickles.

      Hugs
      Linda xxx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card that image is adorable and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Maddie and Pinkalicious! LINDA ANOTHER ROCKIN' CARD!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete