Saturday, December 15, 2012

Maddie & Clover Go Christmas Shopping.

Hi everyone!

Hope you're all ok?

As this digi is being offered as a freebie in Heather's store when you make a purchase (offer ends 16 Dec) I thought I'd have a little play with it today and show you just how lovely the digi is...and the characters are so adorable!


They're just so lovely and so much fun and so easy to colour! 

Details of how I made the card can be found on my blog which is here so pop by if you have a few minutes, and you'll find samples of some of Heather's other digis too. 

Remember, this digi is free right now when you make a purchase from Heather's brand new store

Hope you like Maddie & Clover as much as I do...I think they're just fabulous.

Take care & happy crafting.
Lexie
xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card the image is adorable and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on you new store! Maddie is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete