Friday, December 7, 2012

Magical Christmas Flight

Good Morning Crafty Friends and Followers

I hope you have all had a lovely week and got some crafting done. As you know I have been in Leeds until yesterday and wasn't well last night. An early night I think has done the trick, so far so good.

Today I am showcasing Heather Valentin's Eleanor and Pickles Magical Christmas Flight. You can buy Heather's wonderful digis from here. Remember that this is the only place offically authorised to sell the digis so please support the artist!

 
The card base is 8 x 8 pearlescent which I have layered a lilac card and with mirri snowflakes. Over this I have layered a piece of acetate with snowflake on and used lilac star brads to attach the acetate to the card.
The next layer is from one of my 6 x 6 paper stash.
I have printed off Eleanor onto Stampography card and then coloured with Copic's I cut out using Spellbinder Labels 23 die and dusted the edges with PanPastels. I have added glitter to the rooves and on the cuffs of Eleanor and Pickles gloves.
To finish off I have added a sentiment and punches some snowflakes with my Martha Stewart punch and added to them to the corners.
 
Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs xxx
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better Linda.

    Fab card as usual.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card the image is adorable. Glad you are feeling better. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda.. truly a magical creation! Thanks so much for creating with my digi! I love it!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete