Sunday, December 30, 2012

Meet Waldo!

Hi Folks!

hope you're having a good weekend.

I've had a brilliant time this afternoon as Heather has let me loose on one of her brand new digis (of which there are several) which has only just been added to her collection at her Lacy Sunshine store, so pop over and have a look as there are some real stunners over there.

I had a bit of a play this time as I printed the digi onto printable watercolour card and coloured it with my promarkers and it worked like a dream. 

Anyway...without further ado, meet Waldo!



Isn't he absolutely fantastic?  I really do love this one, and so does my little lad, Jamie.  Waldo & Pickles are out doing all the hunter gathering stuff while poor old Eleanor gets left back at the cave doing a bit of spring cleaning. 

I've kept this card really simple as the artwork's just too fabulous to hide away behind loads of bling, but I've told Jamie that Waldo could also be pretty in pink and could become Martha in the next one!  Lol.  And wouldn't it look great in pink?  Or purple, yellow, green...

I'm going to be using this digi a lot.  It's just $3 at the Lacy Sunshine store, so head over and grab it because it really is so fab.  When I've had a bit more practice at colouring it, I'm going to blow it up and frame it to hang in Jamie's bedroom.  He'll be able to go to sleep looking in those big, sad mammoth eyes, lol.

Take care everyone.
Happy crafting!
Lexie.
xx

14 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,such a lovely image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Cute Lexie! Love the colors and coloring! Im so thrilled you love this image so! I love your creation<3
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cute image, great colouring, and gorgeous caqrd. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Lexie, this is fantastic! I do so love Waldo too. Hoping to get some of my digi's coloured in over the next couple of days. :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card I just adore the image. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, the image is super cute :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card Lexie, and the image is wonderful.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your cards Lexie.....they always look so sharp and crisp. This is a fab little image and you've coloured it beautifully....Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am thrilled that evryone is loving my new digi!
    heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the images and also loving your cards Lexie, reminds me of the books you sent 'clan of the cave lion and mammoth hunters' etc. am still reading them!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry don't know what happened there, my comments have come out 3 times

      Delete
  11. Loving the images and also love the cards Lexie, they remind me of the books you sent 'mammoth hunters' etc. am still reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving the images and love your cards Lexie, they remind me of the books you sent 'mammoth hunters' etc. although these mammoths look much more friendly lol well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! Such fab books and I was gutted to reach the end of them. I'm still hoping that she'll do another.

      Lovely to see you on here Pat.
      xx

      Delete