Saturday, December 29, 2012

New Digis

Hi Everyone!

I just released a bunch of new digis in my  Lacy Sunshine Shop!

http://www.purimagination.com/lacysunshine.html

I hope you  enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed creating them.

Thanks for  loving my art so!

By the way... if your on Facebook .. please come  join my Lacy  Sunshine Group. It's a great place for you  to post all your  lovely  cards and creations and mingle with other  crafters.

Here is the link....
https://www.facebook.com/groups/LacySunshine/?ref=ts&fref=ts

Have a wonderful day and Happy crafting!

Until next time....
~Heather

2 comments:

  1. I've been playing one of these new digis today and I'm absolutely, totally in love with it. It's my favourite digi ever! I'm going to post it on here in a moment, so it will be above this one.

    Heather, you have absolutely excelled yourself. They just get better and better and better. Thank you so much for letting me play.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thank you Lexie! i a, thrilled you are loving my new digis so!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete