Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Nutcracker

Good Evening Crafty Friends and Followers

I hope you have all had a fabulous Sunday! I have been to a workshop today with Mike and Ian to a lovely lady Lynne with a group of her friends we have had a great day, lots of merriment and good food. Lynne's husband Trevor looked after us.

Today's card again is using Eleanor and Pickles by the fabulous American Artist Heather Valentin. She has done a whole series of digis with Eleanor and Pickles. You can buy Heather's wonderful digis from here. Thi is the only place offically authorised to sell the digis so please support the artist!



Cream scalloped base card which I have dusted PanPastels Red around the edges.

The doily has been coloured with Copic Pen Forest Green. The second layer I matted and layered on the computer papers from NitWit. Using Spellbinder die i cut out paper from my stash and dusted again with PanPastels Red.

Eleanor and Pickles were printed off onto Stampography card and coloured with Copic Ciao Pens. I dusted the edges with PanPastels Green.

To finish off I added a "Merry Chirstmas" sentiment, pearl gems and a red bow with 2 leaf stick pins and a pearl stick pin.

 
Thank you for stopping by Today

Hugs xxxxx


4 comments:

  1. Awwww... Linda so precious!. It's awesome:)
    I love it<3
    Thanks So much for creating with Eleanor and Pickles!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete