Sunday, January 13, 2013

Blooming Lovely!

Hi everyone!

Hope you're all having a great weekend.

Today's card features another of Heather's new digis which is called 'Happy Lil Flowers' but I call it 'Blooming Lovely!' for obvious reasons.  It's available to buy from Heather's Lacy Sunshine store.

It's not the best pic, I'm afraid, as I have really bad lighting in this house and today's particularly dark.  Poor Pickles has come out very bright in the pic.  Also noticed that the sentiment had slipped (wet glue) when I took the pic but it's straight again now.

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and there are more details on my blog if you'd like to know more.  

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Happy crafting!
Lexie.
xx



8 comments:

  1. Love this image, not got around to mine yet, your colours are lovely and the colours on the background match perfectly :-)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,love the details and fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this image, and you've picked really gorgeous colours to make it up in.
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Lexie, love this image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Card Lexie! Fantastic Coloring and Layout!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lexie this is gorgeous!! Love the colours!! I really need to try colouring bright..
    Cheers
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness this is so adorable. The coloring is fabulous! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG !~!!! Lexie If you need an address to mail this to - I will send you mine ! - I just love this card - your work is beautiful - U have inspired me to get my dead butt up and finally craft a few cards myself - I am a fan of Heathers art and love Eleanor and Pickles

    ReplyDelete