Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Go Team Sunshine! (by Mandy).

Hi All!  Hope you like this Go Team Sunshine card I've made using the Eleanor & Pickles Football Champs digi.  I have this scheduled to go live on my blog on the 3rd of Feb for the SuperBowl - I think this is the first time I have ever scheduled a post this far in advance, the most I've done before is 2-3 days, so I'm feeling very organised today!


Superbowl 2013! Now this is not really a big thing here in the UK, but when I saw this image I knew I just had to do a card to celebrate the game, and put a bit of a Lacy Sunshine twist on it! So, if you are watching the game today - enjoy! And Go Team Sunshine!!!

Ingredients:
Lacy Sunshine - Eleanor and Pickles Football Champs digi
Copics - C1, C2, C3, B000, B00, B02, R22, R27, R29, YR20, YR23, YG91, YG95, E000, E00, E02, E31, E33, E35, black multiliner 0.5mm
Echo Park - Christmas This & That paper pad
Core'Dinations - All In The Family Berry Reds
Whiff of Joy - banner die
Spellbinders - Classic Circles
Craftwork Cards - square white card blank
Hole punch, embossing tool and mat - to make the "dotz"

Happy Crafting!
Mandy x

4 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card Mandy! I love it. The coloring, colors, layout .. awesome!!!!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Mandy, loving the colours and layout and the image is really cute :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Mandy. You've shown the fabulous image off perfectly.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic!! what a great colour combo and such a fantastic layout ...Love it !!
    Hugs Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete