Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Lizabeth, Key to my Heart.

Hi Folks!

Hope you're all ok and getting down and crafty!  :o)

I've been having a bit of a play with Heather's stunning Lizabeth, Key to my Heart digi, which is only available from her Lacy Sunshine store.  If you pay it a visit you might just see a whole lot of digis which are retiring so are on sale at just $1 each!  Wow...and some of them are only a month or so old!

Anyway, here's what I've come up with:

I know I shouldn't say it myself, and it's very rare that I'm totally happy with my work, but I absolutely adore this card!  I'm so proud of it and will be keeping this one!  

If you'd like further information on the sketch I've used for the layout, the papers or the colours I've used to colour the digi, you'll find them on my blog here and here.  

Hope you like it?

Take care everyone
Happy crafting!
Lexie
xx

7 comments:

  1. WOW this is absolutely stunning Lexie! Gorgeous papers and great layout too.

    Hugs to you both
    Linda xxx

    ps I see you have changed your blog again. Will speak to you at weekend about mine :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL LOL LOL just realised this is the Lacy Sunshine blog :P

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pmsl! What are you like? Jamie's giggling away at you!
      xxx

      Delete
  3. Oh wow, what a stunning card, love the colours and the way you have done the matting and layering, the little key is really special too :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous.Love the image and great colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS! Coloring stunning, Layout beautiful. Love the soft color palette!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, and fab colouring!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete