Friday, January 25, 2013

Mad Hatter Susie ( by Janet)



 Hi Folks this is my 1st card for the fabulous Sunshine Girls...Heather Valentin's Mad Hatter Susie. Susie is  available at Lacy Sunshine Shop for only $1 and will soon be retiring.

 This is so exciting for me, to be in at the beginning of this great adventure
When I was chosen to become on of Heather's Design Team her " Sunshine Girls"
I was so proud to be working with the fabulous Design Team Members that she had picked
and what can you say about the wonderful images they are amazing.
Hugs
Janet

Ingredients 
copics colours used are
RV 13,14
R20
BG93,96
E21,25,29
E40,41,43
E50,51
The rest are from my crafty stash.

5 comments:

  1. Janet.. This card is so ADORABLE!!!!! I'm delighted your one of my Sunshine Girls! Keep up the great work!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card again Janet :) One of my favourite digi's too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, love the image, the colours and the colouring :) Denyse X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card and this image, Janet! I raced over to the shop and bought several of Heather's wonderful digis that were retiring and I'm coloring up a couple of them this weekend. I don't know why I was so long in discovering them, but I certainly love them! :-D Hugs, NC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, I love this image!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete