Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday.

Hi everyone!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Today unfortunately, I need to make a brief business statement here once again. It truly amazes as to how desperate a company can be that they must mislead their customers, crafters and greeting card designers..... by informing them via newsletters and facebook postings that they will have new digitial stamps released from me! So once again, per my legal counsel, I am letting my friends, fans and fellow crafters know, that due to a contract breach on behalf of this company, I am no longer licensed or affiliated with any other scrapbook or crafting company. The only official and authorized home of my digital stamps... and yes even including my new 2013 designs, is my Lacy Sunshine Company. Anyone else distributing and/or selling my digitial and rubber stamps is in violation of my intellectual property which is registered with the US copyright office. 

 I want to let me fans know that I am very sorry I need to keep reiterating this fact. But a girl has to do what a girl has to do to protect her name and her artwork.   Thanks so much for being my loyal fans and loving my art so.  Now  let's  all get to  crafting!

Until next time......
 ~Heather.

4 comments:

  1. It's totally unfair that you've having to do this Heather. You have my full support all the way.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very wrong to be doing this to you Heather. As always you have my full support.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes its very wrong Linda:( Thank you for your support!

      ~heather

      Delete