Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Art Is My Life.

The scrapbooking world is rife with rumors, spread by people with nothing better to do than to propagate lies. I am an open book - if anyone wants to know if a rumor is true, just ask me, rather than fill blog space with conjecture. 

My art is my life - it always has been. I draw for joy and to put food on my table. I have no axes to grind, and I wish no one ill. It pains me to have someone say I copied the work of someone else. Please look closely at my images and you'll know the truth. If someone feels the need to copy my work, I'm sure that karma will set things right in the end.


~Heather

2 comments:

  1. Just ignore the idiots Heather. Anyone with more than one brain cell can see what's happening.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lexie Heather just ignore them, they have nothing better to do with their lives, very sad people indeed. My support is 100% guaranteed yours and your Artwork speaks for itself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete