Tuesday, January 29, 2013

New Shop. New Digis.

For the past  couple of  days... I  have been  hard at work  on New Digis and  a NEW STORE!  Yes I  said  a new Lacy Sunshine Store.

So  today.... It's officially open! I am thrilled at the  layout , the easy navigation  and  speed of the   new shop. I know  it  will be  much  easy  for you my  friends and fans  to  browse thru. And ... it has a gallery! Yayyyyy!!!!     Can you tell I am just a lil excited?????  The gallery will contain  amazing cards and crafts  you  my fans and  creative team  members have  created with my digis.

So  without further ado  here is the   link to my  new Lacy Sunshine Shop... it's  the ONLY Official and Authorized home of my  digital stamps and crafts. 

I have filled my  shop up with  tons of new  digis. So  have  fun  browsing and shopping. And please feel free to let me know what you think of my  our new shop:)  I  truly hope you enjoy it as much as I do:)

And speaking  of  new digis..... here is a peek of what awaits you in  my  new shop.

Enjoy and  see you at my  new store:)
Have a terrific day everyone and remember  bookmark  my new store  so you  can  come by often. New  stuff always  being added.

Until next time my friends......
~Heather

Copyrights SOLE PROPERTY Of Heather Valentin.
Pur Imagination/Lacy Sunshine


3 comments:

  1. I love all the new digis AND the new store!
    So many exciting things happening AND coming soon!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the new digis and the store is just wonderful.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete