Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Catleya Tangelberry by Mandy

 
Hi, something a bit different for me today - purple hair! I thought I'd have a bit of fun with this fab image called Catleya Tangleberry from Heather Valentin which you can get over at the Lacy Sunshine Shop and then I found the Bo Bunny Garden Girl paper stack in my stash and decided it was perfect to go with the image and some die cuts!  Hope you like her.

Materials Used:
Lacy Sunshine - Catleya Tangleberry digi image
Copics - V04, V05, V06, YG61, YG63, YG67, R32, R35, R37, E31, E33, E35, E37, C3, C10, E000, E00, E02
Spellbinders - wonky rectangles
Die-namics - leaf filled flourish
Core'Dinations - Roy G Biv card stack
Bo Bunny - Garden Girl paper pack
Craftwork Cards - white square card blank

Until next time, happy crafting!
Mandy x

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this card Mandy. Catleya looks truly beautiful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool I love the colour purple - what a great image and name :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Mandy!! LOVE the purple hair!! (my favourite colour)..
    Meredith
    xxx

    ReplyDelete