Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Clown Eleanor - by Lexie

Hi everyone!

Hope you're all ok?  All busy at this end but have a card to blog today.  It's another Heather Valentin digi featuring Eleanor as a clown and it's so cute.  This digi, as well as all her others, are ONLY officially available from Heather's Lacy Sunshine store and anyone else selling them are doing so illegally and really should be ashamed of themselves as it's theft.

 
So, today I've used my elements slightly differently and used a square easel but put the layers at jaunty angles for interest.

The pink card was from my stash and the pink backing paper is from Bearly Mine.

The gorgeous edging around all the pink card layers was cut using my lovely Ebosser and my Cheery Lynn Reflections Boutique Mega Square Mini Pearl die...try saying that when you've had a few!

The other dies I have used (flowers) were the Cheery Lynn large and medium Rose dies and a Marianne leaf die.

I have also used some blue faux gems and pink metallic brads.

The sentiment was created on my lappie.

I have coloured Heather's fab digi in using my Promarkers with a little help of some skin coloured Copics:

Skin:  E00, E11, E21

Hair: Walnut, Cocoa and Caramel.

Eyes:  Marine, Turqouise and Cool Aqua.

Nose:  Crimson, Berry and Lipstick  Red.

Lips and Pink Areas:  Antique Pink, Baby Pink and Blender.

Blue Areas:  Cornflower, Blue Pearl and China Blue.

I have left an area to the left free so that I can add a number (age) when I need to use the card.

Anyone who has ever met Linda Simpson will be reminded of her when they see this card.  I think it's the red nose that does it!  Lol.

Take care everyone and happy crafting!
Lexie
xx

3 comments:

  1. Love this .............. what are your flowers made from, they are so affective against the colourful background, like them a lot.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine,

      thanks for your comment. The flowers were just cut from normal pale blue card. I'd had it ages and not used it so it finally came in handy.
      xx

      Delete