Wednesday, February 6, 2013

New Digis.

Hi to all my  wonderful  friends:)

Hope everyone is off to having a  wonderful day.   

I have added nine new digis to my Lacy Sunshine Shop.... along with  a wonderful New Product..... called Digi Bits.

First for the digis.....Eleanor and Pickles Pandas (perfect for all  panda bear lovers and  Eleanor and Pickles lovers;)  Lily and Pickles Surfin Time,  Eleanor Circus Clown,  Jade ( a charming  young lass),  Egyptian Eleanor and Pickles, Fishin Pickles,  Eleanor and Pickles Cheerleaders, Sky Lynn, and Sky Lynn Lotus Blossoms ( a magical  and elegant girl).  Here are a couple peeks of some of the new digis  released.....




To  see the   rest of my original newly released digis  please visit my  Lacy Sunshine Shop. It's the only  authorized  place to sell my  digis and crafting supplies.

Now on to a wonderful and fun  new product..... Lacy Sunhine proudly presents... DIGI BITS!

They are digital embellishment accessory packs for your  cards and crafts... used to enhance them..  They are available as  either JPEG or PNG Formats.  Below is  one of three  Digi Bits currently available.

These truly are  perfect  for all  your   crafting needs and  works  well with several of my  digis.

I hope you love all my  new  digis and have  fun crafting with them.
Oh  and don't forget to  enter  my first Lacy Sunshine Challenge.... For more information  just click on the large white and pink button at the  top of  this  blog.  I'm  giving away  a $30. dollar  gift certificate for digis in my  shop... so make sure to  enter.

Well I  am  heading back into my   studio  to  create more ....
Have a great  day  everyone!
Until Next Time~
Heather


All Images Copyrighted. All rights reserved.@Heather Valentin.

No comments:

Post a Comment