Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Pickles - Flying Ace by Jill

Heres my latest !! Made up with how he turned out!



I used some papers I have had sitting there being stroked for a long time and not wanted to use them but they were perfect for this card!! They are from Best Creation Transportation. They are gorgeous heavy weight glittered papers!! I love em!! Pickles was coloured with copics, as was his 'sky'! I think its quite a simple yet effective card! I was really pleased with how he turned out! 
Copics Used:
YG21, YG23, YG25, R24, R27, R29, N1, N3, N5, RV23, E35, E37, G03, G05, G07, B0000
Jill xxxx

3 comments:

  1. I love this card Jill! It's a fantastic setting for young Pickles in his flying machine! It really does make me smile.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card - love it! Isn't Pickles so cute in his plane!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one certainly brightens up a dull day! Great card and like your use of the image!

    Su (Soop)

    ReplyDelete