Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pink Blossom - By Mandy


This is Sky Lynn, one of Heather Valentin's new digis and isn't she beautiful! You can find her over at the Lacy Sunshine Shop. When I saw this digi I knew that I wanted to use the Spellbinders Cherry Blossom die set with it, and also some Japanese papers that I am lucky enough to have in my stash. Then I remembered that I had some wood "paper" somewhere in amongst all the paper I have! Its actually very thin slivers of wood, so I stuck some onto a piece of card to be able to die cut the branches from it and added lots of blossom to finish the card.

Materials:
Lacy Sunshine - Sky Lynn digi
Copics - E000, E00, E02, C10, BG000, BG01, BG05, R81, R83, R85, YR20, YR23
Spellbinders - Classic ovals, Cherry Blossoms
Craftwork Cards - white 8" x 8" card blank, white card
Pink patterned paper and wood paper - from stash

Thanks for popping by, I hope you like her!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Mandy x

4 comments:

  1. Simply stunning Mandy! Sky Lynn looks so beautiful in your fabulous layout.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so very pretty!! Love all the flowers on here. Gorgeous card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo beautiful!!! Love all the flowers.

    ReplyDelete