Thursday, February 7, 2013

Zombie Car Hop by Crafting Vicky

Hope everyone is well!  This is my 1st DT post over at Lacy Sunshine ;)))  Soooo very excited!

I was good this Tuesday night... I made some DT cards 1st (actually managed to make 2) and I still had time for another and this time it was just for fun and for me!!! I had been planning to participate in a few challenges and this was the opportunity. To top it of I had just received my order for some more wonderful retiring digis from Lacy Sunshine!!!!! All at 1$$$ so yes... I splurged... but it was really good for my moral.

Here's the card that I made using the fabulous Zolly zombie car hop



For this card I used paper from Authentique Glowing (one of my favorite pack from past Halloween) and I used the sheet music because the sentiment is the last words of Mozart... So I thought it was fitting to put sheet music ;) I used my classic rectangles small and large to cut the digi and paper underneath. I added some Robin's nest dew drops.


Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics (and this is my very 1st time doing hair in blue!!!!)



And here's my sentiment



I'm also offering you the word art if you would like ;) I know... it's a bit dark... but for those of you like me that sometimes need to get this out of your system... it's very therapeutic!!! So come over to my blog to get it ;) Crafting vicky.
Hope you have liked my little creation!  I'm super excited to be part of this fabulous team!  So you should be seeing more of me ;))
Hugs
Vicky
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment