Friday, May 24, 2013

Storage solution for a small budget


Good morning everyone!!!  It’s Friday!!!! TGIF ;)  So today you’re with Crafting Vicky.  Heather asked us if we wanted to share tips, tutorials, etc. with you guys.  Well I don’t do tutorials… I’m a really bad teacher.  I guess that is why I became an accountant lol.

This request had me thinking what on earth could I show that would be of interest to you guys?!?  I finally thought that I would show you some outside of the box storage ideas!  This is the 1st one that I’m sharing with you guys.  It’s a shower wall soap holder.  Close but much cheaper looking than this one because mine was purchased at the dollar store.





I removed the suction cups from the back and installed it on my wall next to the stairs to go down.  It’s a narrow space so this is just perfect and it fits in all my little jars of Robin’s nest dew drops (I’m totally addicted to this stuff!!!) and it’s also where I put my mist and alcohol ink bottles.

Here’s the finished and installed look:

 


What do you think of my outside the box idea?  Are you going to be looking at some stuff differently now when you go to your dollar stores? ;0  Not everyone can afford the expensive storage… so little storage idea for 1$ is pretty cool in my book especially if it’s for areas of my room that would otherwise be empty because they are too narrow to put anything else.

Have a wonderful Friday everyone and see you on our fabulous FB group for some chat about this idea!

Hugs

Vicky

 

11 comments:

  1. Fab storage idea, Vicky! I'm always on the look out for storage (think I have an obsession with it) .... and, of course, it doesn't always come cheap! TFS your idea with us .... I'll most definitely look out for some of these :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky what a great idea very inventive of you and they look brilliant shame I don't have a craft room to utilise the idea
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea Vicky. I often have a little rummage around in those places to see if I can find anything I can use in my little craft area.

    More storage tips would be brilliant!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great storage idea Vicky!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab you fabulous Idea Vicky. And Yes I will be looking at things differently when I hit the dollar store.

    Thanks you..

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous idea Vicky, I'll be looking for something similar x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic idea!!!! I'll have to look for some now.
    Thanks for sharing this!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fantastic idea Vicky!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab storage idea, always looking for something new, certainly given me some ideas :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a really cool idea and I might even be able to implement it. I have such little wall space to work with but this would be great for storing smaller embellishments or even some ribbon. Thanks for this Vicky.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete