Monday, July 22, 2013

Dorina and Bardolph.

Hi Sunshine Girls.

Hope you  all had  a wonderful   weekend.

Today I  would like  you all to meet  Dorina and  Bardolph.   


Per a  request  from one of my   fans....   this   lovely  digi  was  created.

For those of you,  who shall we  say  love  Halloween  or  the  darker   side of things, I am  sure   you  will  love crafting with this one:)

Since I  am  a huge Halloween  fan, I   really had  fun creating  this  digi  which is  now available in my   Lacy Sunshine Shop.

Until next time....
Heather



6 comments:

  1. Love this one. I need to get to your store, or maybe just color the ones I already have. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dorina and Bardolf and their unusual names:)
    Beautiful detailed designs as always Heather :)
    Huggs
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeously Dark ... LOVE It....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her... Reminds me of Elvira a bit... Do you have an Elvira?

    ReplyDelete