Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Future crafters

A  few  days  ago some    future  crafters  had  a blast  creating with  my  Lacy  Sunshine  Stamps. 

The  children, who's  ages   varied  from 5  to  11,  had  such a ball  coloring and embellishing  at  their  crafting   class.    Upon seeing their  wonderful  creations... my   eyes   twinkled and  huge  smile  came  across  my  face.   Their work  is  FANTASTIC! 

So  today  I  wanted to   share with  you  the   wonderful  talent of  our  future   artists and  crafters.   I hope  it   brings  a smile to your  face   as does mine.

A  special   thank you  to  Jules for having  Lacy Sunshine  participate in this  special  project.

Harrison-  Age 5

Emma-  Age 11

Georgia - Age 5

Brianna - Age 10

Abbey- Age 11

Ebony - Age 7

Chantelle - Age 11



I  do believe  the   future of  crafting  will be  in terrific hands  with  work like this.


And before I  end  today's  post  let  me  share  with  you   my  Lacy Sunshine Digi of  the  Day....

Emily Winter Wonderland.
 
She is one of my   favorite I  have created   to  date and I   do believe    she is perfect  for  your  winter and holiday   cards.

My  Emily  Winter Wonderland is  now  available in my   Lacy Sunshine  Shop.

Have  a  wonderful   day.

Until  next  time my   fans and friends....
Heather







13 comments:

  1. Wow, Heather these are all fantastic, we had all better get more practise colouring, or they will all be catching us up.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, definitely, future crafters :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love seeing kids work, the imagination and colours that they use are brilliant. Thanks for sharing.. and putting a smile on my face.. Emily Winter Wonderland is amazing... Think I will have to go get my "mits" on that one hahah.
    Hugs
    Kelly
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...these are so awesome!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These certainly did bring a smile to my face....what a talented bunch of kids! Fantastic coloring. Definite future challenge winners in that group!!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fantastic. I wish I were still that free with expression. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant colouring from all the children. I know from experience that these images appeal to all ages. Thanks for sharing Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow! thanks so very much Heather for featuring the kids this way...they will be so excited :) your support with everything is truly appreciated ..thanks for being so amazing xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This makes me so happy!!.. With all the drama going on in the world, it is so nice to just sit back and see life through the eyes of a child again.. This is what it is all about! I can almost see their smiles, hear their giggles as they colour and craft! Thank you so much for posting this Heather and a big thanks to you Jules for sharing the wonderful work of our next generation..
    *Feeling refreshed*
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely colouring by the children

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh these are definately works of art, all of them. They are most definately 'Crafters of the future'. Thank you for sharing, these are just wonderful. Hugs, Jen :-) xx
    Krafty Keepsakes
    jenni45.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. What wonderful creations, from our next generation of crafters, and lucky things getting to play with your images...my grandchildren when they were smaller, just loved my Oddment box, and when they came to stay at the weekends, they would make cards until their hearts were content...thank you for sharing these with us, Heather....loving that beautiful xmas image too xxx

    ReplyDelete