Friday, July 26, 2013

Garden and Greenhouse.

I just  came back inside  from my watering  and weeding my   garden  and tending to my   orchids in my  greenhouse.

My   flowers   are   doing   so  well.  The  sunflowers  are  growing  nicely and  oh my   orchids are  too.  To  date I have   24  orchids.  Besides   silver  roses, orchids    are  my   favorite plant followed  closely  by  Sunflowers. Oh.....  I  almost  forgot  about  snap dragons.

My sunflowers
 


As I  was  tending  to  my   flowers,  my mind  drifted to my   flower pot  pretties. How  adorable and  fun  they  are to  color and  craft  with.  I tried to think  what  my   favorite  flower pot   pretty  is  and  after   several   minutes of reviewing   each of them.. I have  to  say  Mari  gold and  Violet. Even though  I   love  each one I have  created.. there is  just  something  about these  two  that touches my  heart  more so.

So  today   we just  don't have one   digi  of the  day  we   have  two......
Here is my  Mari Gold   Flower Pot  Pretties Digi  Stamp


and   Violet  Flower Pot  Pretties.


Both  are  available in my  Lacy Sunshine  Shop.

Here   are  some   cards   created by  some of my  fans  and  design  team  members  which   feature these  adorable unique   cuties of mine.  Enjoy   the  wonderful  eye  candy.

Until   next time....
Heather


By Janet


By Jill



By Manderly

                                                                               By Mandy

By Meredith


By Sherry

By Vicky


By Lynn


By Margaret


By Aletha







 



7 comments:

  1. Your sunflowers are beautiful, Heather! Your digis of the day are just too sweet! I bet they would be great fun to color! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Thanks so much for including mine. Now I need to make a project. Thanks again. This means so much to me.
    Hugs,
    Aletha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, thank you for picking my card to put here.
    Lovely cards by all the other ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous flowers Heather, love these digis too, I was lucky enough to play with Violet, as part of the Glitter and Sparkle DT, she is beautiful, as are all the DT projects xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sunflowers are beautiful Heather, I have Teddy Bear sunflowers, they are the babies of big sunflowers. I will need to take some pics of them and post them as they are lovely too. I just absolutely love love love your new digis, I can't wait to get one or maybe 2 or three. lol Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes
    jenni45.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Heather, but then I don't expect anything less from you. Your fans and DT have done an amazing job with your images. Thanks for sharing with us
    Hugs
    Kelly
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous surprise to see my card on here.

    I loved playing with this image :)

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete