Sunday, July 21, 2013

Snarly Pines Gnomes On Vacation.

Hi  everyone!

Hope you  are  all having a   sunshiny terrific day!

Today.. is  Lacy Sunshine Shine  Super  Sunday!
That means........  drumroll please....

NEW DIGIS
NEW CHALLENGE and
NEW AMAZING  DESIGN TEAM INSPIRATIONS.

This week's  creations  features my team... TEAM HEATHER.


Enjoy   the peeks of some of my  new  digi  stamps released  today  along with the  wonderful and   fun  Gnomes on Vacation   Creations   from  the  first half of my   design team. They  really  did  a  terrific   job!




Heather


 


  





   



  

   

and our GDT Naomi has made this stunning card for us...thank you Naomi!


Make   sure you   visit   my Lacy Sunshine Challenge  Blog  and  visit  my  store  to see  all the  new  digis.


Have a  wonderful   day    and  happy crafting!
Hugs, Heather



5 comments:

  1. Fabulous creations girls! The gnomes look like they're having the time of their lives :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards ladies. I love the images Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great creations by all love all the new images hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww...I love all the Gnomes in their fun little vacation scenes the Design Team did a fantastic job. Those gnomes just make me smile...they are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous projects girls, loving those fabby gnomes xxx

    ReplyDelete