Thursday, July 11, 2013

Meredith and Mandy.

Hi  everyone!

Today I  bring  you  the  wonderful  creations of  Mandy  and  Meredith    from Lacy  Sunshine's   Team  Lexie.

Mandy's   card  features  my   NEW  MISTLETOE'S ORNAMENT Digi stamp.  
Mandy
  


And   Meredith's   card  features my  NEW  SANTA'S NAUGHTY AND NICE LIST Digi Stamp.
 
 
Both   cards   are   amazing  and  I  am  so  happy  they  are   part of  my  design team.
 
I hope these   creations   add  a  lil   chill  to  these hot  summer  temps and    add  a  lil holiday  feel  to your   day.
 
Both  of these   featured   digis  can  only  my  be found in my   Lacy Sunshine  Shop.
 
 
Have a  wonderful day!
Heather

7 comments:

  1. Hi and I love your cards! They are awesome! Love Lacy Sunshine's images. thank you so much for leaving me such a nice comment on my blog. Tampastamper12

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards ladies and fabulous images Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that cute little "Summer Reading" on the side board. Sooooo cute, especially her little toes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome creations!!! Images are soooooo cute.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely, Stunning, love both those images, would not be able to choose xxxx

    ReplyDelete