Sunday, July 28, 2013

Mid Challenge Inspirations. Introducing Mansi.

Hi Sunshine Girls.

I hope  everyone is having a  great  weekend.

As you know   today,  on my   Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog...    it showcased  the rest of  my   design  teams inspirations.  Please feel  free  to  check  them  all  out as they are  all  amazing! 

Today, I  have  some  new digis   in my  Lacy Sunshine Shop for you.   I hope you  like them  as much  as  I did  creating them. 

Also,  I  would like to  introduce you   to my  newest  character.... Meet Mansi.  Her  name in  Hopi means  "plucked flower".   I  so  enjoyed  creating  her.  


After  having lived in the  Southwest  for  numerous  years... I have  a  great  fondness  for  Native  American  Culture.    So  rest  assure  you will be   seeing many more like her in the  very near future.



Mansi   and  Cub  Digi  Stamp  is my  Lacy Sunshine  Digi of the  Day.
She is  available in my  shop now. 

Have a  terrific    day and happy  crafting.
Until next time...
Heather


5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful image, and I love the story behind the name too. I will definitely be going over to the site to have a look.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love her...she is a precious lovely picture of our American Native family. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is gorgeous, Heather, love her xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mansi is a lovely image, looking forward to seeing more. Hugs, Jen :-) xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete