Sunday, July 7, 2013

Santa and His Lil Helpers.

Hiya Everyone!

Hope you are  all having  a fabulous  day!

We, at Lacy Sunshine Stamps  have been   busy   getting into the  festive Christmas Season  with  brand  new   digis and   amazing   DT Creations. Can you  believe  Christmas  is   6 months  away? Time  sure   flies when you  having    fun crafting!!!

Our  NEW  Lacy Sunshine Challenge kicks off  today....  so  please  make  sure you  drop by,  get  your   free Lacy Sunshine Digi Stamp, it's  a  real  cutie......  and  then head  to  your  crafting    table   have   fun and   then  of  course   come  enter  our  challenge!

So  here is  a  nice  look at   today's  new digis  which are   available only  at  my  Lacy Sunshine Shop.




  




   
  
 
 

   
And our lovely GDT for this challenge is 
Zoe with this beautiful card.
 


I hope all of you  LOVE  my new  digis  and  all the Amazing creative inspirations  my Lacy Sunshine's Team Lexie Design Team.

Have a wonderful  day my friends and   fans...

Hugs, 
Heather









5 comments:

  1. Fabulous DT work, will pop over for the freebie, once I know how, LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...I'll add a link to the challenge...Heather's not used to this malarky.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great inspiration from the DT's, I love Christmas challenges. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant new digis Heather, they are all so lovely to play with x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creations from DT's and so love all your new christmas digis hugs xx

    ReplyDelete