Sunday, September 1, 2013

New Challenge. New Digis. Sale.

Hope  everyone is having a terrific  day!

It's  Sunday once  again and  you know what  that  means.... It's Lacy Sunshine Super  Sunday!

That means..... New Challenge, New Digis and  even a  terrific   48 hour  sale!


First  let me   say  congrats to  all the  winners   from our  Challenge #15 Girls Girls Girls.  Everyone who  entered   my  challenge had  fantastic  creations:) Thank you  for entering:)

Secondly.. Thank you  to my   amazing  DT  Team  ...  Wonderful inspirational crafty  projects and cards you  created  for  our NEW CHALLENGE#16.. which  starts  today by the  way.  So please  visit  my  challenge  blog.

Next  I have  New   Digis  for  you  and   will be releasing    a bunch more throughout this  Holiday  weekend in  my Lacy Sunshine Shop.

Here is a  lil peek of some of the  new  digis I  released late last night.....

Meet Fangletta Flower Pot Pretties.
Meet Eleanor and Pickles- Ve Vant Candy
Both  are  perfect  for the  upcoming  Halloween  Season!

Next... Lacy Sunshine is  having a Super    Sale.   Buy two  digis   get  one free.
Please   just  purchase  your  two   digis  as  always  then   email me with the  title(s) of your  free  digi(s)  at  heather@purimagination.com   with  FREE DIGI SPECIAL  in the  subject  line. The  digis will be  emailed to you  within  24 hours.  This   sale starts  today and  last  until  11:59PM(Est.) on Sept.2  . Happy  shopping  and  crafting!

Also....  please    feel free to  come join me and  hundreds of  crafty  people in my  Lacy Sunshine Facebook  Group.  Great  place to  have  fun,  find out  about other  exciting Lacy Sunshine News,  win some  digis ,  share your  crafty  projects and  to  learn  great  tip and  techniques and recipes.  Hope to  see you there:)

Well all   for now  my  friends... Have  a terrific Sunshiny  Sunday!

Until next time....
Heather

2 comments: