Saturday, October 5, 2013

Halloween is in the Air.

Halloween is in the air at   Lacy Sunshine Stamps.

Check out these  BOO-tiful  creations  by  some of my wonderful  fans!

Using  my  Witchy Susie  Digi... Monique created  this  adorable  card!

 Using my Fangletta  Flower Pot Pretties ( limited edition) Sandra  created this  adorable card.
 And  last  but not least   I  am showcasing today  another  adorable  card  created by  Sandra  which features  my  Cupcake Sticky Wings Digi. 

My cupcake sticky wings, Fangletta, and  Witchy Susie can  all be  found in my  Lacy Sunshine Shop.

Now before I   bid you adieu   I like to share  with you   three new digis  stamps that just  debuted  today.

Meet  Leave Digi Bits.
Meet Lil Fidget's Black Cat Fun.
and last but not least...... meet  Autumn Bubbles.
Have a funfilled Bootiful  day  everyone and happy crafting!
Until next time....
Heather


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work and I love the new stamps! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards and I love the new stamps. Unfortunately I have had to cut down on buying. Have a good week. Best wishes Margaret A.

    ReplyDelete