Thursday, October 31, 2013

It's Halloween

Yayyyy! It's  Halloween one of my  most   favorite days of the  year.

It might be...  because today is my   birthday  but chances   are it  has to   do with the   Autumn leaves  falling amongst the  ghost and  goblins trick or treating!

It's   so much fun decorating the  house  all month long  for this  one   day of the  year. It's  also   fun  to  carve  my  giant  pumpkins... which I  will be   sharing   pics  later  on  today for you.

This  year  my   giant  pumpkin is  only  135lbs.  A  hundred  pounds less from  last year! ( sad face)

With  all the  rain  here  over the  summer .. a  fungus    set in  among the pumpkin  patches here and   most had  to  replant  the  giant pumpkins. But  I still think 135 lbs is not  too shabby! I  have   3  other  smaller  ones to   finish carving too, today.  Yes its  last minute  but  what  better  day  then to  carve  pumpkins on  Halloween   while  watching   the  movie Halloween!  Yes I have to  get  my Halloween Movie   fix  today LOL.

Anyway....  Today I  want  to   give you   all  a  special   treat  a  FREE Digi and  a  nice lil  lacy Sunshine Sale!

This   treat  is only  available  from now  until  Midnight  tonight, Oct. 31st. EST.

Here is   Annie... one of my   NEW  SWEET URCHINS.
She is   yours FREE today only!
In order to  get your  free  Lacy Sunshine Treat....  you must...

1.  Follow  our  Lacy  Sunshine Blog.
and 
2.  Email  Manderly  at  manderlylynn@gmail.com   with   Annie in the  subject  line. 

3.  In  your  email please  let  me  know  what is your  favorite  Lacy Sunshine Digi Stamps.

It's  that  easy!

And  for   the  other  treat...    All  digi orders  from my  Lacy Sunshine Shop  today only  until  midnight.... BUY  THREE Get One FREE!
***Please just  email me  the   title of  your   Free Digi(s). Do not purchase them:)****

I hope you  enjoyed  my   lil treats.  Happy Halloween and  enjoy this  festive day!
Until  next time...
Heather

PS-  Don't  eat too much  candy!  (wink)







12 comments:

  1. This is fantastic...it's your birthday and you're the one passing out the presents. Thanks so much Heather and enjoy YOUR day!!
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable the digi Annie
    Greatings from San.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable the digi Annie
    Greatings from San.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful treat ! thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My ! What a Wonderful Treat ! thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome treat so lovely of you hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Heather - hoping your having an amazing birthday
    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. FAbuous treat, Heather. Thank you so very much! Feels like MY Birthday! Have a great one! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh No! Purchased this digi this week. Never mind thats the way the cookie crumbles. hehe. Happy Birthday Heather. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the freebie, and Happy B-day!!! What a treat for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday Heather. Thank you for the free digi. I will go and send an email to Manderly. I am not at home so can't check today to see what digis I already have but I know I don't have her. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete