Sunday, October 27, 2013

Snow Globe Tutorial by Denise and more!

Hi  Sunshiny Crafters!

I hope everyone is  having a fabulous  crafting  day today!

I  am so happy   to  be   back  home  and in the  comforts of my  studio. WOW  what  an  exciting and  eventful  week I  had!  So many  exciting things  are   in the  works  at  Lacy Sunshine  and I couldn't  be  more  pleased.   Zach, my  creative and marketing  director,  filled you in on  somethings    a few  days  and  over the  next  couple of  weeks,  when I  am   able I  will fill you in on more   exciting news! Per contracts   and that I  can  only  reveal    things  happening  when  allowed.  So  all I  can   say is just  stay   tune   all will be  revealed  real   soon! Oh  and before I  forget.. please  feel  free to   follow  Zach's   Blog too. He is  a  wonderful   crafter  and I   will be  sharing with us  some of his  amazing  work  this week:)

Today, I  would  like  to  share with    you  a  wonderful  Lacy Sunshine Snow Globe  tutorial  created  Denise, by  a  gifted  designer,  which   features my  Snowflake  Quality  Control and   Scrolled  Snow Globe  Digi Stamps.

Enjoy!












* All Rights  Reserved.  This  tutorial is  property of  Lacy Sunshine Stamps, Heather Valentin and Denise Pustelniak.


***  I  want to  THANK  Denise   for this  amazing  tutorial. You  Rock! ****

The  above  digis   Denise  used in this   tutorial  are available in my  Lacy Sunshine Shop.

For those  of you  who  would like to  see  more of  Denise's  work  please  check out her  blog.


Oh  and   before I  end this  post...  please   know that   today is  the  start of Lacy Sunshine's  Challenge #20.  Thank you  to  all those  who enter  our challenges.   It's  also  Super  Sunday which   means  new  digis  will make their  debut later  on today.  So  please check  back  later  in our  Lacy Sunshine  Shop  or here on  our  blog to  see the  new  images!


Until next  time....
Heather


***  To the  "other artist" aka  my lil cyber stalker .... Just thought  you should  know I am  well aware of  each and  every time...  hour  by  hour  when you  stalk my   blogs,  and  blogs of my   design team and  others.  All is  documented. (  Hi ...Big Waves)****

 




4 comments:

  1. Heather is is too fabulous for words.. I love it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tut (if only I had Word) I know I'm probably the only one on Earth who doesn't. LOL Beautiful result. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thanks for the wonderful tutorial, lovely of you to share hugs xx

    ReplyDelete