Monday, November 4, 2013

Clear Stamps

Happy  Monday!

Hope everyone had  a  great  weekend!

I  am  proud  to  announce that  Lacy Sunshine is  now offering  crystal  clear photopolymer  stamps(unmounted). They are   truly   beautiful.

To  what  stamps   are  available in  currently  please check  out my   Lacy Sunshine Store.

Here is   is  just   glimpse  at  some of my   designs being   offered.

Emily Rain Drops.
The ORIGINAL and the ONE and ONLY Eleanor and Pickles Best Friends Forever

Camille Melancholy Moppet


and  Mari Gold Flower Pot Pretties.
 
I hope you like the  lil peek  of my  Clear  Polymer  Stamps....  remember to  visit my  shop to  see  what's  available.

If you   have a  retail and  would be interested in carrying  my Lacy Sunshine  Stamps Line...   please   visit the  Wholesale   portion of my  shop to  set up an  account:)

Have a wonderful day  everyone!
Happy  crafting.. 
Until next time...
Heather

 

2 comments:

  1. wow...congratulations with that your images are available in stamps!!! what a honour!! amazing. I have looking in your store to see which image are in stamps.....what a many images are available in stamps. Beautiful images too!!!
    good luck!!! and enjoy!
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Heather but I will stick to your digi stamps, easier on my hands and no postage costs.
    Have a good week

    ReplyDelete