Monday, November 25, 2013

Eleanor and Pickles, Poindexter, Emily and Dottie.

Hi everyone!

Hope you are  having  a fabulous  day!

First of all I  like to  thank  all those who entered  my last Lacy Sunshine Challenge and  would like to  say  CONGRATS  to  all the   winners. Also  like to  THANK my  AMAZING  design team  for their  outstanding   design team Winter Wonderland Inspirations.

Next I would  like to  spotlight  a few of my  Design Team Members.....

Julie created  this  PRECIOUS  card with my very popular  duo...  my original and  THE ONE AND ONLY  Eleanor and Pickles North Pole Digi Stamp. Very  Delicate and  Wintery!

 

Dora.... created  this  ADORABLE card  with my  Poindexter Penguin Digi Stamp.   Fun  yet  elegant winter wonderland  delight.
 

Mandy  created  her DREAMY  card by using my  Scrolled Snowglobe  Digi and my Winter Emily.
Beautiful winterscape.


  

All three of these ladies created fantastic  winter wonderland   cards.  Perfect   for the  holidays.


Now I   like to  spotlight  a member of my  Lacy Sunshine Gang.

Introducing Dottie  Dewdrop.


What a lil  splash of  sunshine  she is!!!

I hope you love her  as  much  as I  did  creating  her. 

Dottie is the  digi  of the   day and is  now  available in my  Lacy Sunshine Shop, in the  new section.

Before I  finish my post, please   don't  forget to  visit my  challenge blog... Challenge #22~ ANYTHING GOES  started  yesterday and  check out  my  Sunshine Team's Inspirations, you will be  glad you  did.

 Happy  Holiday..... until  next  time,
Heather


PS-  To my  stalker and her  team I hope you  find this blog  informative. (Big Waves)
 







7 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous wintry scenes. Love them all and Dottie is adorable! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the special mention of my card Heather :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh the DT cards are gorgeous and I love little Dottie, in fact, will you stop with all the new digi's as my bank balance isn't liking it that there are so many gorgeous beauties that I want to buy...
    Love the little reference to your stalker too!!
    {{{{hugs}}}}
    Love Marg B ;0 xxxx
    craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes...they are all beautiful and so special made! thank you for mention my card.
    greetings

    ReplyDelete