Sunday, November 10, 2013

Super Sunday at Lacy Sunshine!

Hi  everyone!

I have  a bunch of  exciting  and  fun  news to  share with you today and  throughout the  day....  so please make  sure you  check  back throughout the   day to keep update   with all the  Sunshiny  things  happening  here  at  Lacy Sunshine.

First  of  all  today   starts  our  new  challenge.  Challenge  #21  .... It's a Bling Thing!

My  amazing   design  team   has  done  another  outstanding job  with their  Bling  Inspirations. Make   sure you  visit  our challenge  blog to  see their  wonderful  work.   I  want to   take  this  opportunity to   say  THANK YOU  to my   amazing  team. You  totally  rock Sunshine Girls!

Secondly....  I  am  thrilled to  announce that  my Lacy Sunshine Shop is  now offering  instant  downloads  for your  digi stamp purchases!   New digital  stamps  will be  added  daily .. so please bookmark  my  shop and  check back often.

Next.... with Super  Sunday... that means  NEW  Digi Stamps.

So  let me  give you  a  lil  peek at  my  new  stamps....

I want to  introduce you  to  one of my   new  favs.... Lil Peanut Brittle Sticky Wings.
Why  are they  called Sticky Wings?   Because these  lil adorable winged munchkins  all  deal with   yummy  sweet  food.  So naturally   they would have  Sticky Wings! ( He, he) 

Oh  before I  forget.... Lil Peanut  is the  special  Challenge  Digi  so  you  can  get  her   for  Free per our Loyalty  Program( check out my  challenge page  for more details)  or   via  a  specially reduced price for the next  couple of  weeks.

Next meet  Stella Stained Glass Cookies...  She is  a special  limited  edition  and throughout  this coming  week  you will learn more about  her.

Here is  a  new  ELEANOR ......
meet  Eleanor Holiday Shopping!

There are  more   NEW Digi Stamps in the New Section to  my  Lacy Sunshine Shop.


Now   with the  holidays  right  around the  corner....  We thought  featuring   Sticky  Wings     would be  a  great  idea and   each  day   we  will  spot light  a Sticky  Wings  here on the   blog and  showcase  their  favorite  holiday  cooking  recipe  with you.   And  oh  please  feel  free to   share  and or  ( comment)  a  favorite Holiday recipe of  yours  too.   I  think it  would be  wonderful  to   not  only  share  delightful  paper  crafting  ideas   but   kitchen food   recipes   too  from around the world.

So   with that  being   said  today  I would like to  showcase... a  new  Sticky  Wings...

Introducing Winter Angel Food Sticky Wings.
Kerry, one of my  wonderful Sunshine  Girls Design Team Member created  with Angel... and  used an  amazing  technique...No Line  Coloring.



 

A  FUN Tip  from  Kerry...

"I did it by taking the image into a graphics program, nothing special just an everyday program. I then sized the image and adjusted the transparency of the lines down to 10% which resulted in a very faint image, I then printed it off and coloured her in......simples, it took a few attempts to get the lines faint enough not to be seen once coloured but I also needed to be able to see them to see where I was colouring"

Now here is  one of  Angel Sticky Wings   favorite  Angel Food Cake Recipes.....  Enjoy  this  Holiday  Treat...


Christmas  Angel Food Surprise
3 medium firm bananas, sliced 1 jar (10 ounces) red maraschino cherries 1 jar (6 ounces) green maraschino cherries 3-1/2 cups eggnog, chilled 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed 1/4 cup chopped Diamond of California® Walnuts


Stay  tune later for  some more  wonderful Lacy Sunshine  News...
Until next time...
Happy crafting...
Heather

3 comments:

  1. Precious new digis and WOOHOO on the instant download. Will give your more time to create! LOL Okay, maybe more time to relzx, but keep 'em coming. Love, love LOVE your sweet images! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Heather, they are fabulous!!! I also love the instant download on the website.
    I adore all of your images, please do keep them coming!!
    {{{{hugs}}}}
    Marg B
    craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete