Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Through The Craft Room Door Holiday Bonus Issue 2013


 Hi Everyone!

I  have some  exciting new to  share with you .....

Three  Lacy Sunshine Creations  were featured in the  Through the Craft Door Holiday 2013 Magazine.   I  am  so  thrilled by this!

Aletha, one of my amazing  design team  members   created  a  gorgeous  card  using my   Curly Sue  Victorian  Digi  Stamp.



Two  of my  amazing  fans, Roberta and  Roxine  created  fantastic  projects  which feature my  Snowflake  Quality Control Digi Stamp.

   
Here is a  wonderful  video   featuring the  Holiday 2013  Through the  Craft Room Door Magazine where you can  see these three  projects  among   others.

  

  

Thank you   to these   three  wonderful  crafty ladies  for  creating such  beautiful things with my  digis.

Have a  wonderful day  everyone and Happy Holiday!
Heather

4 comments:

  1. Yes! I'm a subscriber and was thrilled to see them! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a subscriber, too, and your stamps are wonderful!
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great blog! You have wonderful images as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is great. what a honour!! beautitful cards have they made what this video have show it with your images!! fantastic.

    ReplyDelete