Tuesday, December 10, 2013

24 Sale. Water Whimzies and More

New digis  have  debuted in my Lacy Sunshine Shop  today.  And to  celebrate their debut  I  am  having  a  24 HOUR  Sale.   From  12:30PM today, Dec.10 thru  12:30 PM (EST) Dec 11,  all my  NEW digi stamps that will  debut today  will be  available for  40% off.

Here  are   just  a   few of  my  new  ADORABLE Digi Stamps  that  have already  debuted today.

Meet LILY.  She is  the  first installment to my   new  WATER WHIMZIES Collection.

Next,  CARLA  CATTAILS makes her  debut. She is the  second installment  to my  new  Water Whimsies  Collection.
Here is  Emily's Monarch Butterfly Umbrella....


And introducing  TWINKLES BOO.


These new  digis  are  NOW  available in the  NEW SECTION of my  Lacy Sunshine Shop.

More  New  digis   will be  making their  debuts throughout the   day ... so make  sure you  check my  shop throughout the  day.

Happy  Shopping, Happy Crafting and  Happy Holidays!
Hugs, Heather

3 comments: