Thursday, December 26, 2013

Buggmees.

I  am sure you  are familiar with the Christmas  poem, Twas the Night Before Christmas?  The part about not a creature was  stirring not  even a mouse?

Well last night, after  relaxing and  unwinding  from  a  wonderful day  of holiday festivities,  I  began   sketching  a new  Buggmee.  Upon  finishing the  sketch of  my precious lil scrunchie moth, I closed my sketch book and  turned in for the night.  

Throughout the night I  was  awakened to  tiny scrunchings and crunchings.  What on  earth  could that be?   I  put the pillow over my head and feel asleep.  Upon  sunrise I  woke to find  paper  shreddings and  fabric threads all over. On top of that, I  found  a  couple small holes in  my  favorite  sweater!!! Looks  like  moth  holes!  In  winter???

Well  I thought, that  explained  the  noise.  But  what could have   caused it?  I   turned around  and there  sittin on my drawing pad was my tiny  scrunchie moth Buggmee.... holding a piece of  paper in   hand  and   her lil  rosy  cheeks  stuffed to the max. ( wink)

The only way  to  keep this   tiny  Buggmee from  doing   what  moths  do  best, eating holes thru things, is to show her  some attention and that is  just  what I  did!  I   spent the  afternoon  coloring her  in and pampering and  now she is most  content. Except for one  small thing....  my latest  Buggmees,  a tiny  scrunchie moth, well...... she needs  a name. And we  need your help with that.


To help name her, Lacy Sunshine Stamps is  having a lil contest.   And it's easy to  win!

Submit your name(s) for this new Buggmees  for the next  48 hours.  I  will select  one winning  name and  that lucky person will  win this adorable  new digi stamp (non -colored version).  

You  may enter  as many names suggestions  as  you  wish...via  email - lacysunshinestamps@live.com  with  NAME BUGGMEES in subject line.   OR  join our Lacy Sunshine Facebook Group  and  comment to this post  there.  
Remember  you have until this  Saturday night  to enter.  Sunday I will  announce the winning name and  winner. I will  also   contact the  winner  via  email.

Please  help  name this  lil pesky  Buggmee so I  can  get  some  sleep  tonight. ( wink, wink)

Don't forget  you can  see  some of my other Buggmee Digis in the  new section to my  shop.

Hope everyone had a terrific holiday and  have a wonderful evening.

Hugs,
Heather





5 comments:

  1. I just sent and e-mail with names for her. She is just so adorable! Love her. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting I have sent you an email with some names, she's adorable, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pondering I am will e mail the name. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. exciting! to think about a name for her.....good luck!
    I am curious what it would be....
    beautiful digi. I like the wings and that the clothes are looking old....give her a tough charisma.
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try again to comment. I get every time the mail back. I won't send.

    exciting! to think about a name for her.....good luck!
    I am curious what it would be....
    beautiful digi. I like the wings and that the clothes are looking
    old....give her a tough charisma.
    greetings

    ReplyDelete