Monday, December 2, 2013

CYBER MONDAY... New Digis and 24 Hour Sale

Today is  Cyber Monday and  here at  Lacy Sunshine   we  are  celebrating in a  big way!

NEW  DIGIS and  HUGE 24 hour SALE!

Sale includes  specially marked new  digis and  all Christmas  digis ( 40% off)

For  all  who make  purchases for the 24 hours of  Dec. 2 ( Cyber Monday) your name will go into  a random  drawing  for  a $25 Lacy Sunshine  Digi Stamps Gift Certificate. Winner  to be  announced and emailed after  midnight tonight!

Now   for a lil  peek of  some of the NEW Characters and  Digis  that  have  debuted today.   All  are  available in  the  New  Section to my  shop at  a  specially  reduced  Cyber Monday price.

I hope you love  all of them as much  as I  did  creating them.

Introducing....  Valentina.... Giving You My Heart.




Meet Willow.




Introducing Lil Frolic and Friends! Lil Frolic  is  my Lil Fidget's  sister.




Meet Flurry.





Meet  Cindi Bunns Sticky Wings.




and  meet  Myrtle.... A Diamond In The Rough. She is the  newest  addition to my  Sweet Urchin Collection.

 

Several more  NEW Digis  await you in my  Shop. 

Happy Shopping, Happy Crafting and  Happy Holidays!
Heather

2 comments: