Friday, December 13, 2013

Flurries.

“Snow flurries began to fall and they swirled around people's legs like house cats. It was magical, this snow globe world.”~ Sarah Addison Allen

 "The frolic architecture of the snow". ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson


Flurry, is one of my  newest  Lacy Sunshine characters. She is a  wee fairy who  flutters   her  wings  and  snow  flurries  begin.  What a  beauty  she is  sitting on a pine tree  branch  creating  a  magical  winter  wonderland.   My  Flurry  is  also the current   free challenge digi. So  make  sure  you   visit my Lacy Sunshine Challenge  Blog to  catch this fluttering  cutie.

Here are   some  wonderful  Flurry creations from my  amazing  fans.
by Erin.

  
by Annie
 
by Chrissy
 
by NanaConnie  
HeatherM using Lacy Sunshine "Flurry" 
By HeatherM.
  
TaylorMade4U 
 
By Debbie R.
 
By Sandy 
 
By Gea.
 
By CraftyBitsnBob 

Don't  these  amazing  creations  warm your heart on this  winter's  day?

Don't  forget that today is the   last  day  of my  50% off  Sale on all my Winter and Christmas  Digi Stamps.


Have a  wonderful  day my crafty  friends!
Happy Holidays!
Hugs,
Heather






5 comments:

  1. OMG! these are all just STUNNING! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...everyone's cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing! A lot of talent there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for showcasing my card Heather darlin' I am honoured to be able to use these wonderful images created by you...need to get more now.xxx

    ReplyDelete