Thursday, December 12, 2013

Lyndsey, Becca, and Cindy Boo.

Hi everyone!

Hope  your  having a sunshiny day!

Here is Michigan... the  sun has  finally   decided to  come out.  It's been  super  cloudy and  bitter  cold today

.  About  an inch of  snow  fell  overnight and  the  high is  only   going to be in the low teens. We  are   expected to get more snow  this  weekend. Yayyy!  I  really    do  love snow especially  at night  when the  Christmas lights  are  burning bright.

Anywho ..lol   ..... let's talk  about NEW Digis!   I have  added  3 new ones to my  shop. It's  a  cuteness overload for sure.  Oh  I  forgot to mention.....they are  3  new  characters too!


Meet.... Ladybug Lyndsey!
 

Meet  Becca Butterfly Flowers ...a  NEW Flower Pot Pretties.


And here is  Cindy Boo's  Cupcake.

These  three  Lacy Sunshine CUTIES are now  available in  my  shop.


Happy shopping, happy crafting and Happy Holidays, my  friends.

Hugs, 
Heather




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as ever Heather!!! I love the new characters and cant wait to work with these...
    {{{{hugs}}}} & enjoy the snow (you can keep it over there)
    Love Marg xxx

    ReplyDelete